Permanent & Contract
Australia Trade Sponsorship Opportunities
Finding an Australian employer to sponsor you can often prove to be very difficult; it’s all about having the right skills and experience, although it often comes down to speaking to the right companies at the right time!
With over 30 years of combined construction experience, BriX Construction Group has built a solid reputation in the Industry for completing complex jobs within the constraints of time, budget and most importantly quality. This means that we have a constant flow of projects and an on-going requirement to recruit highly skilled, hardworking Tradesman. This is exactly why we are able to offer a large number of sponsorship opportunities for Carpenters and Electricians here in Sydney.
Currently we are seeking Electricians with at least 3 years experience working on large scale construction projects. You must have a ‘can do’ attitude, excellent communication skills and the ability to work alone or in a small team. Projects are kicking off in January , don’t miss out get in touch today!
- Circular Quay
- Darling Harbour
- Northern Beaches
What is sponsorship?
As you probably already know, obtaining a visa to visit Australia is a fairly simple process; obtaining a visa to work in Australia isn’t quite so straightforward, especially if you are over a certain age and have missed the Working Holiday Visa entitlements. If you have the right experience and qualifications within an occupation on the skilled migration list, then you may be eligible to gain sponsorship from an employee in order to work in Australia for up to 4 years. Once you have been sponsored this would then allow you to transition to become a Permanent Resident of Australia (typically after 2 years of sponsorship, via the transition stream), and then ultimately Australian Citizenship.
Sponsorship with BriX Construction Group
Sponsorship with BriX Construction Group will provide you with all of the benefits of a full time permanent position and will enable you to extend your stay on a temporary visa for up to 4 years. As your sponsor we also have the ability to nominate you for Australian Permanent Residency which would allow you to remain in the country indefinitely. Why should you consider sponsorship with us:
- Top rates of pay – we ensure that our workers are being paid the best possible hourly rate for their occupation, as well as attractive overtime/penalty payments as well as travel costs.
- Holiday and sick leave – as you will be a full time employee of BriX Projects, although you are working for a labour hire agency you will still be entitled to holiday pay and sick leave.
- Tools and transport – if you are new to the country we can help provide tools and transport to work.
- Uniform – can make sure that you have every part of the PPE required to start work immediately.
- Complex and Challenging projects: We work with some of the most successful and established tier 1 and tier 2 firms, if you want to feel challenged and expand and learn from leaders in the industry you have come to the right place.
- Career growth – our sponsorship opportunities don’t hinder you from progressing, but in fact can help you progress in your career.
In house migration agent
Our migration agent is the best in the business, with a very high success rate. They can provide the following services to ensure you are looked after along every step of the sponsorship journey:
- Full assessment of your eligibility
- Advice and guidance in regards to most suitable visa type
- Full assistance in handling all aspects of visa application
Sponsorship of overseas workers
If you are currently overseas and are looking to make the move to Australia, we can ensure you have work as soon as you arrive in Sydney, and can help you settle into your new life by finding you accommodation, setting up a bank account, applying for a Tax File Number and so on.
Once you are confident working on site and have acquired a good feel for our clients and the types of projects we place you on, we can look to lodge your sponsorship with one of our experienced and friendly in house migration agents. This ensures that we are the right fit for you before you commit to sponsorship, as well as us making sure you’re the right fit for us!
Please contact your Labour Manager today or call Laura on 02 8116 6426 to find out more. You can also send a message via our contact form.